Main Menu

Gianni Vezzosi

Started by kastelfan, Jan 30, 2023, 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kastelfan

Gianni Vezzosi

Gianni Vezzosi, born Giovanni Vezzosi (Catania, 19 September 1970), is an Italian singer-songwriter.

Born in Catania in 1970, a few days after the singer's birth, his parents moved to Milan, where he will remain until his thirteenth year.He has eight sisters and only one brother.After returning to Catania in 1983, he initially worked together with his father, to then record as soon as he was of age in 1988, Complimenti e wishes, a song sung in duet with Sandra Petruzzelli.His first album, Gocce di musica, was instead recorded in 1990, with the song Attimi which was a great success.Subsequently, the singer recorded various successful songs such as Attimi, Mio Caro,Quello che volevi (a song that was also featured on Italia 1 in the program "Emigratis" by Pio and Amedeo) Non Posso Amare te, Nun te vogl e te pens, A19, La Fine Del Mondo, Miezz'a A'Via, My Friend's Daughter, Ossessione, L'ago e u Cuttone, You'll Never Know, O'Killer, which lead him to success not only regionally but nationally. There are also many songs written by the singer-songwriter from Catania, from "Tutta a vita cu tte", up to the great success of "Lettera a PapĂ ". More recently, however, he recorded the song "N'8" which tells the whole judicial story that led to the arrest in 2012 of the neo-melodic singer first of all I don't want you and I think of you,which has more than 2.5 million views on YouTube. Among others we also have The lady dressed in black recorded together with Natale Galletta, 'A 19 referring to the homonymous highway which reaches 5 million views and O killer.In 2011, together with Gianni Celeste, he published the concert DVD Attenti a noi... 2 with Seamusica, the record label of both singers.

In April 2020 the new piece "Me so purtate a tuadaughter" was released, sung again in duet with Daniele De Martino.

For translation from Italian to English language used google translator.

•  

kastelfan

Gianni Vezzosi - A sfida.mid
  •  

kastelfan

Gianni Vezzosi - Attimi.mid
  •  

kastelfan

Gianni Vezzosi - Come Stai.mid
  •  

kastelfan

Gianni Vezzosi - Comme me manche.mid