Main Menu

Pink

Started by Administrator, May 08, 2022, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Administrator

Pink_2019-07-27_Munich_(cropped).jpeg

Alecia Beth Moore (born September 8, 1979), known professionally as P!nk, is an American singer and songwriter.

She was originally a member of the girl group Choice. In 1995, LaFace Records saw potential in Pink and offered her a solo recording contract. Her R&B-influenced debut studio album Can't Take Me Home (2000) was certified double-platinum in the United States and spawned two Billboard Hot 100 top-ten songs: "There You Go" and "Most Girls".

She gained further recognition with the collaborative single "Lady Marmalade" from the Moulin Rouge! soundtrack, which topped many charts worldwide. Refocusing her sound to pop rock with her second studio album Missundaztood (2001), the album sold more than 13 million copies worldwide and yielded the international number-one songs "Get the Party Started", "Don't Let Me Get Me", and "Just Like a Pill".
- = Perfect Site to get your Midi Files to create Styles = -

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Pink - Get The Party Started.MID
Pink - Get The Party Started.pdf

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Pink - Don't Let Me Get Me.MID
Pink - Don't Let Me Get Me.pdf

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Pink - Just Like A Pill.MID
Pink - Just Like A Pill.pdf

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Pink - Family Portrait.mid
Pink - Family Portrait.pdf

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Pink - Feel Good Time.mid
Pink - Feel Good Time.txt

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Pink - So What DOO.mid
Pink - So What DOO.TXT

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Pink - Who Knew DOO.mid
Pink - Who Knew DOO.TXT

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Слaва
Украинi
  •