Main Menu

Delta Goodrem

Started by Administrator, May 09, 2022, 10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Administrator

Delta_Goodrem_April_20,_2017_(2)_(cropped).jpeg

Delta Lea Goodrem AM (born 9 November 1984) is an Australian singer, songwriter and actress. She signed to Sony Music at the age of 15. Her debut album, Innocent Eyes (2003), topped the ARIA Albums Chart for 29 non-consecutive weeks. It is one of the highest-selling Australian albums and is the second-best-selling Australian album of all time, with over four million copies sold.

Goodrem's second album, Mistaken Identity (2004), was created while she was suffering from cancer. It became her second number-one album. In 2007, Goodrem released Delta, her third number-one album, which saw another number-one single, "In This Life". Her fourth studio album, Child of the Universe (2012), produced the single "Sitting on Top of the World". In 2016, her fifth album, Wings of the Wild, became her fourth number-one album on the ARIA Albums Chart while giving her another number-one single, "Wings". Goodrem's most recent and fifth number-one album, Bridge over Troubled Dreams, was released May 2021.
- = Perfect Site to get your Midi Files to create Styles = -

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Delta Goodrem - Born To Try.MID
Delta Goodrem - Born To Try.TXT

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Delta Goodrem - Lost Without You.MID
Delta Goodrem - Lost Without You.TXT

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Delta Goodrem - Innocent Eyes.MID
Delta Goodrem - Innocent Eyes.TXT

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

Delta Goodrem - Not Me, Not I.MID
Delta Goodrem - Not Me, Not I.TXT

Слaва
Украинi
  •  

kastelfan

Delta Goodrem - A little too late.mid
  •  

kastelfan

Delta Goodrem - Be strong.mid
  •  

kastelfan

Delta Goodrem - Mistaken identity.mid
  •