Main Menu

Martika

Started by Administrator, Jul 04, 2022, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Administrator

download.jpeg

Marta Marrero (born May 18, 1969), known as Martika (/mɑːrˈtiːkə/ mar-TEE-kə), is an American singer-songwriter and actress. She released two internationally successful albums in the late 1980s and early 1990s, which sold over four million copies worldwide. Her biggest hit was "Toy Soldiers", which peaked at #1 for two weeks on the American chart in mid-1989. She is also known for her role as Gloria on Kids Incorporated.
- = Perfect Site to get your Midi Files to create Styles = -

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.


Слaва
Украинi
  •  

Administrator

#1
Martika - I feel the earth move LR.MID
Martika - I feel the earth move LR.TXT
Martika - I feel the earth move G.mid
Martika - I feel the earth move G.txt
- = Perfect Site to get your Midi Files to create Styles = -

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.


Слaва
Украинi
  •